Friday, August 8, 2008

just a few more hours, that's all the time i've got...

Ok, so I actually have 12 hours until I leave, but for anyone who knows and loves "My Fair Lady"...that was for you! I know I didn't make it to 10 posts (because apparently that's my goal...yeah, I didn't realize that either...?), but I've been having a good time, so I'll just tell you about it when I get back (that doesn't include you, creepy stalkers...Nicole).

(I really had no reason to get on Nicole like that... it's just good times.)

Today I went punting... I was so bad! But I have some really awesome pictures of me... I look really strong and intimidating. I also had high tea with Candace today. We went all out, salmon/scones/chocolate/strawberries/champagne...and of course - tea! Time for our going away reception and then pub-it-up one last time. Yeah, that's all. I'm sorry I can't end with a bang...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i have NEVER done anything stalkerish in my life, and I resent that.

scott said...

... are you getting married???