Friday, June 6, 2008

My last days in Lawrence

I had a few complaints about my lack of creativity in choosing a blog name. So I decided to change the header. Happy Laird?

Anyhow, I'm coming down to my last days in Lawrence before I head back to Manhattan, Colorado, and finally Oxford. I'm a little nervous about flying into London and then trying to make my way across the city to my friend, Elise's dorm room at the University of London. I'll be staying two nights with her and then joining the Butler group at their office in London on the 27th. I believe we're staying a night in London and then arriving at Oxford the next day. I'm really excited to meet all the people in my group! I've been asked several times what my hopes and expectations are for this trip. Honestly, I haven't a clue what to expect, but that in itself thrills me!

I'm leaving Lawrence tomorrow with some friends who are coming up from Manhattan to visit. So if anyone from Lawrence reads this tonight or tomorrow and wants to see me...it's your last chance (call me).

2 comments:

Katie Laird said...

im still mourning the unchosen: "Tell me something real", "Once I had a dream I kissed all these guys", "I mean, only if everybody else wants to", "Once I created an artistic masterpiece titles KU school of nerds which I believe is still on my parents wall but...is it?"

amanda. said...

this blog is for you girl.

since someone couldnt come up with an awesome blog name.