Friday, July 25, 2008

i just couldn't stop laughing... but it's not even that funny... no it is


This either makes me really cool or really creepy...
Come on guys... floo network.
Yes, I am that cool. And I love to photoshop (very crudely)!
Ok, so...
Yesterday I saw Jane Austen's house, Chawton house/library (estate of Jane's brother), Winchester Cathedral, and King Arthur's round table (but not really because it's from the renaissance). All amazing. My favorite was Chawton house...but I just can't focus with this picture in front of me.
I spent most of the day in the Duke Humphrey of the Bodleian looking at my special collections journal by myself!!! I figured I was finally in there, I wasn't going to leave for anything (which included lunch). Now... I'm going a little loopy (from all those old books and Harry Potter-ish rooms)... and apparently superimposing myself on other people's photos (or just using floo powder to chat with my friends in Kansas). Yeah, I should probably take a nap. I just couldn't stop laughing. Yes, I am that girl, sitting in the basement of the St. Peter's Library cracking herself up.
Tyler, Nicole... great chatting with you. I hope everyone else will still be my friend.
:)

No comments: